Sunday, November 16, 2014

Introducing the recipe index page

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to introduce you to my fresh and shiny recipe index page! You can easily access it via the Recipe Index tab at the top of the page, right below the header image. It categorizes all 79 (and counting) recipes currently on the blog, and I'll keep updating it as I add more recipes.

I kept it text-based rather than adding pictures for every recipe, because text-based recipe indexes are generally my preference on other food blogs I read. I find it easier to glance through all the recipes, search by key word, etc. And text-based is better for people (like me!) who live in the country and are limited to slower internet connections with stingy data allowances.

At some point I ought to add sub-categories within the Main Dishes category, but I'm still figuring out which sub-categories make the most sense. Let me know if you think of more enhancements or other changes that would be helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment