I'm going to share my menu with you--more because I'm excited about it, and less because I think you will be excited about it.
How about you? What are you eating for Thanksgiving this year?
Thanksgiving Week Menu 2012
- Brown Sugar Apple, Wheat Berry, and Yogurt Parfaits from Pinch of Yum - possibly also a remix that includes some pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice.
- Maybe some Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread from Sunny Side Up - this recipe has been on my "must make" list for several weeks now.
- Or maybe some scones, most likely from Naturally Ella - she's got a lot of good-looking scones recipes.
Main Dishes and Sides:
- Thai Peanut Pumpkin Hummus from Prevention RD - a recipe I discovered last year. It's pretty quick and easy, so I threw it together Sunday night as a warm-up and to get me through two work days with less time to cook.
- Pumpkin Apple Harvest Rice from Healthy Happy Life - with the addition of turkey and cranberries, this could almost be Thanksgiving in a bowl.
- Roasted Cauliflower with Apple and Dill from A Couple Cooks - this looks like such an interesting combination of flavors!
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bleu Cheese and Cranberries - combining recipes from Prevention RD and Two Peas & Their Pod
- Stuffed Carnival Squash - inspired by at least a couple recipes. I think it will have quinoa, turkey sausage, pear, and I haven't yet decided what else.
- Roasted Cauliflower Risotto from A Couple Cooks - this will be my first attempt at risotto!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars from Better Homes & Gardens - are words necessary?